In Today's world wesites are named by alphabates to make it easier to remember the site for other. But for the technical use it is still important. Here are some steps to find out IP address of a website. Its really very easy and simple to do. Even you can do if for fun too! So here are the blueprints.
- I'm taking blogger.com as an example
- Open Command Prompt by typing cmd into RUN.
- Type ping blogger.com and hit return key.
- A line something like pining blogger.com [220.127.116.11]....... will appear. The digits in the brackets is the IP address of blogger.com.
- Type EXIT into command prompt and hot Enter to come out of it.